Saturday 10 October 2015

Coherence Day

Coherence Days are a Must! 

Anyone of any level of experience can enjoy and benefit from these profoundly restful day courses that enlighten you at the same time as they rejuvenate and de-stress you! Meet other meditators in a relaxed and nourishing environment, enjoy having your meal served up and regain inner balance and happiness.  The special coherence day programme helps to deepen your experience in meditation as well as gaining a more profound Intellectual understanding and helps to re-establish yourself in regular practice.
This day of complete relaxation involves:
  • Learning a simple set of yoga postures – great for weight balance, anxiety, difficulty sleeping, muscle tension etc.
  • Extra group meditation – helps to deepen your experience.
  • Maharishi Knowledge tapes – to understand your experience.
  • Meet other meditators over a delicious vegetarian lunch, organic where possible.
  • Go home recharged and rejuvenated!

What to bring:
Loose fitting clothing and a blanket if transport allows.

Testimonials:
'I was very impressed by the effects of the Coherence Day. I must admit I was a bit sceptical about the yoga / Asanas at first but now I'm trying to use them every day'. LC

'Guess who slept for 15.5 hours last night!!?   Thank you SO much for having me and for even suggesting I come in the first place. It was amazing. Can't get over how refreshed I feel, and how not refreshed I must have been before. I even stayed awake the whole way through my TM this morning'.  Catherine M, May 2016

'Thank you for the Coherence day. I feel much better for taking part yesterday. I even managed to do the whole practise this morning, which is a great improvement, after 7 weeks of very little. The balm is very soothing for my leg'.  Trudi B, June 2016

'The coherence day was great and i'm glad I done it.  The day passed very quickly and I could easily have stayed a few hours more'.  Michael, June 2016

'The coherence day was fabulous!  I definitely need it.  I will be coming along to them more often'.  Geraldine T, April 2017

Time and cost:
10:00-17:20 £50 (includes lunch).
Please book to reserve your place by emailing glasgow.uk@tm.org or text or call 07811 144 674 / 0141 221 6333.

To pay email for the details

Dates:  2nd July, 3rd Sept, 22nd Oct, 26th Nov 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment